Travel Tripper is a successful hospitality industry technology services provider based in New York City. We have openings for two exceptional sales colleagues who will become key members of our team. We seek experienced professionals who excel in B2B sales. We are poised for significant growth and seek individuals in key regions, South Eastern United States, based in FL andalso on the West Coast, preferably based in CA.
The Business Development Director is primarily responsible for sales of our company’s private label booking engine product, revenue management platform and internet marketing services to hotel companies and independent hotels. The job requires the generation of new customers in the given territory in order to meet and exceed revenue targets and establish a market presence. The Business Development Director is also responsible for generating additional revenues through existing customers by delivering business services to customer hotels.
- Technically conversant about the company’s products and USPs
- Conduct regular and consistent, in-person and telephone sales calls within the given territory
- Negotiate, analyze and execute strong and fair product pricing agreements and contracts with new hotel customers for the company.
- Ensure proper implementation of products for new customer hotels
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers
- Become the company ambassador in the given market – by attending tradeshows, joining trade associations and attending networking events and conferences.
- Be available to travel at least 40% of the time throughout the sales territory.
- Be aware of competitor offerings and strategies and provide this intelligence to the Corporate Office.
- Identify key account opportunities, individual hotels and management companies in the market
- Provide a weekly activity report as directed.
- Adhere to the companies best practices and be responsible with the company resources.
- Provide input to appropriate internal team(s) on customer requirements and product evolution
- Desired Skills & Experience
- A BA or managerial/supervisory experience in the Hospitality or Travel industry
- Strong and proven track record in hospitality sales, revenue management or other industry with fixed, perishable inventory
- B2C traffic generation knowledge and experience (SEO, PPC, online advertising, etc.)
- 5 years of travel industry experience (hospitality experience preferred)
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel required
SKILLS AND PERSONALITY
- Results oriented with strong sense of accountability for team success
- Ability to balance assertiveness with team goals
- Strong “hunter” as well as “farmer” traits
- Analytical with excellent oral and written and presentation skills
Send resumes to email@example.com.